There are a number of different ways to incorporate CBD as a daily intake to enjoy its benefits. Numerous CBD edibles are available. A key benefit of these edibles is that they have a longer-lasting effect. One such edible that has been gaining a lot of popularity lately is CBD-infused honey. CBD honey sticks combine the natural benefits of honey with the different benefits of CBD. They are a popular option because of their sweet taste and ease of use.
Benefits of CBD Honey Sticks
Honey, along with the cannabinoids CBD and THC, have potential to offer a wide variety of benefits. They help combat the flu or common cold and their combined properties make them a perfect match for individuals suffering from autoimmune diseases. Furthermore, as with other CBD edibles and products, you can expect benefits ranging from mitigating anxiety, alleviating pain, and helping establish healthy sleeping patterns. Apart from these, CBD honey sticks also help mitigate inflammation as well as help against wounds and burns.
Can You Make Your Own CBD-Infused Honey Sticks?
While you can easily buy CBD honey sticks from the market, it is also possible to make your own. Read on to learn how to make your own CBD-infused honey sticks.
Things You Need to Make CBD Honey Sticks :
• CBD oil, CBD unflavored tincture, and CBD isolate powder
• 2 cups of honey. Local organic honey is recommended
• Straws and needle nose pliers
• Thermometer and wire stirring tool
• Glass measuring cup
• Candle and lighter
Follow these instructions to create CBD-infused honey:
1. Put your desired amount of water in the saucepan, place the glass cup inside, and then heat the water up. Use the thermometer to verify the temperature and make sure that the water is boiled. It should reach 95-degree Fahrenheit.
2. When the set temperature is reached, let the cup sit in the water for a bit so that it is heated up as well.
3. Next, add the desired amount of CBD product into the cup and then add the honey on top.
4. Keep on stirring the mixture until it is completely blended.
5. Now turn off the heat and let the mixture naturally cool down.
6. When the mixture is cool enough, add it to a glass container and store it in a cool place.
Making the Sticks
Follow these instructions to make the sticks:
1. Light the candle, get a straw, and hold its one end over the flame. When it begins to melt, use the pliers to close the end. Make sure it is nice and tight.
2. Next, pour the CBD-infused honey into the straw via something like a funnel until it is nearly full.
3. Use the same method to close its other end.
Considering that both CBD and honey are super therapeutic, CBD honey sticks become an easy choice to use. They are easy to make and delicious. No matter whether you need them as a health benefit or for a medical condition, these CBD edibles are amazing.